Friday, February 12, 2010

HMMMMMmmmmmmm

Well, I was working on the computer and Bo was in his room "doing something" he was giggling loud and having a good time so I let him just play. When I was done I went in and this is what I found . . .!!! ALL his book on the floor. I have a sneaky suspicion that he as throwing them at the dog and the dog was in it for the cookie I think he had??? Hmmmmmmm :0 Well, the good news is that he helped me pick them ALL up before nap time and the bookshelf looks great again!

Today I tripped over the gate coming up the stairs and fell over it hard! Bo ran over immediately to me and put his head on my shoulder as I was lying on the floor to love on me. Then he picked up the soda cans and carried them into the kitchen for me. LOVE THAT BOY! He's got such a sweet spirit :)

No comments: