Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day 2009!!

This was Bo's 2nd Christmas and Josie's First of course! This year Bo was so much fun . . . We got him a train table and train set . . . We were exhausted from putting it all together the night before, thankfully, Bo slept in till 9am! I have video of him, but it's too long to put on here . . . when he walked out and saw it he gasped and said wow. It was too cute and worth the work.:)Bo got a BIG BARN to put all his tractors in!


Bo Loves to brush his teeth so I thought an electric toothbrush would be fun for him. Well, he loved it and brushed all morning long!:)Much like Christmas Eve This is how Josie spent her Christmas Day :) Gave us lots of "Bo" time:)!!

The weather here was pretty bad on Christmas Day, but Butch and Nancy braved it to come up and see Bo's toys and bring me my much needed pain pills I forgot on Christmas Eve!! I was grateful they were willing to attempt the drive!












No comments: