Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend with the Salsburys . . .


Meredith and I made the cake for the shower . . . fun times







Bo and I went to Missouri to my mom's side of the family . . . The Salsbury's. We stayed with my Grandma Dixie (Bo's Great Grandma) on the farm. My cousin Meredith and her husband Steve and the girls (Megan, Lauren and Taylor) also stayed at Grandma Dixie's! They were in from Colorado for the Bridal shower for Merediths sister Pam. The kids had so much fun together and were wound up so much that each night I don't think the kids went to bed before 10:30 or so! Grandma Dixie had a mattress on the floor in the living room for the girls and they had a blast jumping and running and squealing all night. Bo was so tired when we got home the next day he slept till 9:45am!

No comments: